Monday, June 1, 2009

First Post - Intro / General Stuff...

The 5th Season of ABC TV's Series Lost finished up a couple of weeks ago and fans of the show are looking at a long hiatus until Season 6 starts in early 2010.

In light if the information revealed during the course of Season 5, many of us are endeavoring to re-watch Seasons 1 - 5, hoping to glean new insights based on many of these revelations - especially the reveals from the Season 5 Finale "The Incident Parts 1 & 2".

A group of Lost Podcasters and Bloggers are undertaking this re-watch starting this week, and I plan on following them in order to leverage the brain trust that they represent. These are some of the smartest kids in the class, and whatever I might miss during my own re-watch - these folks will pick up the slack for me.

Here's a one-stop shopping link for the re-watch:

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lostpedia:Rewatch

Nancy Drew from Lostaholics will be hosting a podcast each week at Talkshoe - she is awsome.

Based on what these folks have produced in the past, I expect this to be very rewarding. I'm going to try to make my own independent post here. Nothing fancy, just whatever hits me during each episode as I take a few notes.

Oh, yeah - I'm planning to write a Haiku for each episode.

Fair warning - I'm probably gonna curse. I probably will not get gratuitous or over the top, but sometimes profanity can be eloquent and economical. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment